Monday, December 31, 2012

Snowy Night

As I was reading 
Hitty and Her Next  Hundred Years,
it occurred to me that I was still wearing my December dress
and it is not only the last day of December, it is the last day of the year!
I decided that it was time for another winter dress!


The weather report has been forecasting snow, but it hasn't come to where I live.
When I woke up this morning, there was a light dusting of snow of the ground.
It didn't last long, but was enough to remember
that there was snow in the early morning hours on December 31, 2012.

So, this is what my person was doing the last day of the year:
making a beautiful dress for me out of some fabric I chose
about a month ago that happens to look like a snowy night.
It is the perfect dress to start January!


How did you spend the last day of 2012?


Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! What a beautiful dress, Hitty Jubilee! Congratulations! And I agree, it IS the perfect dress to start January! Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete