Thursday, October 31, 2013

San Dieguito County Park

I found a local county park to visit.
It had trails and lots to see!
 



 
I hiked out to a viewpoint.

 
 
I crossed two bridges...
 

 

 
..and stayed on the trail.
 
 
I was rewarded with amazing views!
 
 
 




 

 

 
After enjoying the view,
I headed back to the parking lot.
 

 
 
 



 
Then, my person took me to a place that she called "special".
She said that this little house is the Girl Scout house.
She attended meetings there as a young Girl Scout
and then became a leader to a troop that met here.
 
 
 
 
Now, there is a little garden with a flag pole for proper flag ceremonies
and a bridge for bridging ceremonies.
 

 
 
I can see why San Dieguito Park is another special place in San Diego.


No comments:

Post a Comment