Saturday, December 21, 2013

Jubilee's Gingerbread House

PART 1
It is the Winter Solstice, with Christmas around the corner.
Visions of gingerbread are dancing in Jubilee's head.

I found a tutorial online for making a gingerbread house just for dolls!
Maybe I can make a gingerbread house for Jubilee!



I started out with a trip to the craft store
for some fresh polymer clay in Hazelnut brown
and a bottle of white fabric paint.



 I printed out quarter inch graph paper,
and also used a graphic design ruler to get the pieces just right.


After rolling and cutting and baking and gluing,
I was ready for some fabric paint frosting! 


Well, the fabric paint takes 4 hours to dry,
so this project will sit until tomorrow.
Meanwhile, I'm onto the tutorial about making polymer candy
to decorate it when it is dry!

No comments:

Post a Comment